The Comprehensive Marine Biodiversity Survey expedition held in Pulau Ubin last October continues to make waves, this time in the latest issue of NUS’ Knowledge Enterprise!
- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research is no more
- The Professor Who Helped Raise SGD$46m to Establish the New Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Man of Science and Dreams – ST article 21st March 2014
- Over 500,000 specimens are being prepared for the BIG move! – zbNOW 5 March 2014
- Singapore Biodiversity Records: The Curious Incident of the Snake in the Hostel Shoe Cupboard
- AntWeb (Ants of the world)
- Bird Ecology Study Group
- Darwin Online
- Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Project Semakau
- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research
- RMBR Nature Explorers' Programme 2012
- Singapore Biodiversity
- The Annotated Budak
- The Digital Nature Archive of Singapore
- The Hantu Blog
- The Mega Marine Biodiversity Survey of Singapore
- Wallace Online
- Wild Singapore
Hey let’s take a pic… on Two hurt in wild boar attack i… Jenny Lyle on $2.5 shipment of illegal ivory… Best read book this… on Daphne Fautin, an expert on se… marcuschua on In the news – ‘Ext… MGYA - LTA to suss o… on That uniquely Singaporean crab…
NUS Biodiversity Crew
- Jobs: Camphora is hiring several Flora Specialists and Fauna Specialists (1-year contract) in January 2023
- Jobs: Two Research Assistant positions in wildlife trade with Roman Carassco
- Job: Student Research Assistant (Digitization)
- Job: Lecturer position at Ridge View Residential College
- Job (Apr 2022): Head, Education and Outreach @ WWF Singapore by 16 May 2022
- Job (Apr 2022): Intertidal Fauna Specialist (1-year contract) @ Camphora
- Retiring in June 2022: Alex Ip and Wong Sek Man – wish them well!
- Jobs (Apr 2022): Two RA positions (data centric) with the “Linking the Digital Humanities to Biodiversity History in Singapore and Southeast Asia” project
- Job (Apr 2022): Wildlife Forensics @ NParks (9-month contract)
- Job (Apr 2022): Full-time Teaching Assistant (FTTA) for the MSc in Biodiversity Conservation and Nature-based Climate Solutions @ NUS DBS
Raffles Museum Toddycats
- Let’s walk the ridge! Fri evenings from NUS YIH Plaza to Hort Park
- Sat 17 Jun 2023: 8.00am – Calling residents of Holland Village, Buona Vista, Ghim Moh and environs: join this neighbourhood reforestation programme at Rail Corridor South!
- Pedal Ubin returns! – Sat 10th & Sun 18th June 2023
- Join us at the Festival of Biodiversity – 27 & 28 May 2023 at Heartbeat @ Bedok
- Don’t Stop Us Now – A Coastal Forest in Progress!
- Environmental Student Groups in NUS
- Join the public education team at Festival of Biodiversity 2023!
- Habitat enrichment at Kranji Coastal nature park – registration is open for Saturday 1st and 15th April 2023
- A hot, passionate Saturday spent nurturing a coastal forest!
- “March”ing on with habitat enhancements at KCNP – soil prep, sapling planting and protection