The following articles have been uploaded to the Nature in Singapore website (http://rmbr.nus.edu.sg/nis/index.html).
- Lee, S. H., A. B. C. Ng, K. H. Ong, T. O’Dempsey & H. T. W. Tan, 2013. The status and distribution of Ficus hispida L.f. (Moraceae) in Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 6: 85–90. [PDF, 887 KB]
- Leong, T. M. & Y. C. Wee, 2013. Observations of pollination in the pigeon orchid, Dendrobium crumenatum Swartz (Orchidaceae) in Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 6: 91–96. [PDF, 1.00 MB]
- Tan, M. K., H. Yeo, Syarafina Hasnan, S. Z. S. Woon & B. Wu, 2013. A rapid comparison of the Orthoptera communities of Bukit Brown Cemetery and Lornie Trail of the Central Catchment Nature Reserve, Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 6: 97–103. [PDF, 789 KB]
- Siti M. Yaakub, R. L. F. Lim, W. L. Lim & P. A. Todd, 2013. The diversity and distribution of seagrass in Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 6: 105–111. [PDF, 1.13 MB]
- Neo, L., A. T. K. Yee, K. Y. Chong, T. C. Zeng & H. T. W. Tan, 2013. The vascular plant flora of abandoned plantations in Singapore III: Lentor Forest. Nature in Singapore, 6: 113–124. [PDF, 1.02 MB]
- Neo, M. L. & P. A. Todd, 2013. Conservation status reassessment of giant clams (Mollusca: Bivalvia: Tridacninae) in Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 6: 125–133. [PDF, 1.14 MB]