The following articles have been uploaded to the Nature in Singapore website (http://rmbr.nus.edu.sg/nis/index.html).
- Yeo, C. K., S. Y. Tan, C. Y. Koh, K. Y. Chong, X. Y. Ng & J. T. K. Lai, 2013. Leaflet-cutting propagation of Athyrium accedens (Blume) Milde (Woodsiaceae). Nature in Singapore, 6: 39–43. [PDF, 658 KB]
- Yeo, C. K., W. F. Ang, A. F. S. L. Lok & K. H. Ong, 2013. The conservation status of Ampelocissus Planch. (Vitaceae) of Singapore, with a special note on Ampelocissus ascendiflora Latiff. Nature in Singapore, 6: 45–53. [PDF, 1.39 MB]
- Low, M. E. Y., S. K. Tan & T. H. Ng, 2013. Pila conica (Wood, 1828), or Pila scutata (Mousson, 1848)? the correct name for the native apple snail of Singapore (Gastropoda: Ampullariidae). Nature in Singapore, 6: 55–60. [PDF, 370 KB]
- Neo, L., A. T. K. Yee, K. Y. Chong, C. Y. Kee & H. T. W. Tan, 2013. The vascular plant flora of Admiralty Forest, Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 6: 61–72. [PDF, 1.18 MB]
- Neo, L., A. T. K. Yee, K. Y. Chong, H. H. T. Yeo & H. T. W. Tan, 2013. The vascular plant flora of Dover Forest. Nature in Singapore, 6: 73–83. [PDF, 716 KB]