The following articles have been uploaded to the Nature in Singapore website (http://rmbr.nus.edu.sg/nis/index.html).
- Ong, X. R., S. C. Chua & M. D. Potts, 2013. Recent records of the dung beetle Catharsius molossus (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) in Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 6: 1–6. [PDF, 510 KB]
- Neo, L., A. T. K. Yee, K. Y. Chong, H. H. T. Yeo & H. T. W. Tan, 2013. The vascular plant flora of abandoned plantations in Singapore II: Punggol end forest. Nature in Singapore, 6: 7–17. [PDF, 0.99 MB]
- Ng, P. X. & H. H. Tan, 2013. Fish diversity before and after construction of the Punggol and Serangoon reservoirs, Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 6: 19–24. [PDF, 445 KB]
- Low, B. W., K. S. Lim, F. Yap, T. K. Lee, K. C. Lim & D. L. Yong, 2013. First record of the Asian openbill, Anastomus oscitans (Aves: Ciconiidae) in Singapore, with notes on foraging and dispersive movements. Nature in Singapore, 6: 25–29. [PDF, 714 KB]
- Low, J. K. Y., 2013. More noteworthy fishes observed in the Singapore Straits. Nature in Singapore, 6: 31–37. [PDF, 512 KB]