The following articles have been uploaded to the Nature in Singapore website (http://rmbr.nus.edu.sg/nis/index.html).
- Lok, A. F. S. L., W. F. Ang & C. K. Yeo, 2012. Rediscovery of Callostylis pulchella (Lindl.) S. C. Chen & Z. H. Tsi (Orchidaceae) in Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 5: 205–209. [PDF, 288 KB]
- Ng, H. H., 2012. The ariid catfishes of Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 5: 211–222. [PDF, 938 KB]
- Low, M. E. Y., 2012. The date of publication of Cliona patera (Hardwicke), the ‘sponge plant from the shores of Singapore’ (Porifera: Hadromerida: Clionaidae). Nature in Singapore, 5: 223–227. [PDF, 358 KB]
- Liew, J. H., H. H. Tan & D. C. J. Yeo, 2012. Some cichlid fishes recorded in Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 5: 229–236. [PDF, 907 KB]
- Tan, H. H., 2012. A recent Singapore record of the crinoid crab, Harrovia longipes Lanchester (Crustacea: Brachyura: Pilumnidae). Nature in Singapore, 5: 237–240. [PDF, 670 KB]
- Neo, M. L., 2012. A review of three alien parrots in Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 5: 241–248. [PDF, 440 KB]