The following articles have been uploaded to the Nature in Singapore website (http://rmbr.nus.edu.sg/nis/index.html).
- Leong, T. M. & V. D’Rozario, 2012. Mimicry of the weaver ant, Oecophylla smaragdina by the moth caterpillar, Homodes bracteigutta, the crab spider, Amyciaea lineatipes, and the jumping spider, Myrmarachne plataleoides. Nature in Singapore, 5: 39–56. [PDF, 2.81 MB]
- Lee, B. Y. & N. K. Ng, 2012. New record of the mangrove crab, Heteropilumnus sasekumari (Serène, 1971) (Crustacea: Brachyura: Pilumnidae) from Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 5: 57–59. [PDF, 740 KB]
- Tan, M. K., R. W. J. Ngiam & M. R. B. Ismail, 2012. A checklist of Orthoptera in Singapore parks. Nature in Singapore, 5: 61–67. [PDF, 927 KB]
- Lim, K. K. P. & H. H. Tan, 2012. Addition of fish species to the established alien fauna of Singapore: Amblypharyngodon chulabhornae and Brachygobius sabanus. Nature in Singapore, 5: 69–72. [PDF, 230 KB]
- Ng, H. H., 2012. The status of the catfish Mystus wolffii Bleeker, 1851 (Actinopterygii: Siluriformes: Bagride) in Singapore, with notes on its taxonomy. Nature in Singapore, 5: 73–77. [PDF, 705 KB]
- Lim, N. T. L. & X. Ou Yang, 2012. Occurrence of the malay civet, Viverra tangalunga (Mammalia: Carnivora: Viverridae) in Singapore. Nature in Singapore, 5: 79–81. [PDF, 274 KB]