- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research is no more
- The Professor Who Helped Raise SGD$46m to Establish the New Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Man of Science and Dreams – ST article 21st March 2014
- Over 500,000 specimens are being prepared for the BIG move! – zbNOW 5 March 2014
- Singapore Biodiversity Records: The Curious Incident of the Snake in the Hostel Shoe Cupboard
Hey let’s take a pic… on Two hurt in wild boar attack i… Jenny Lyle on $2.5 shipment of illegal ivory… Best read book this… on Daphne Fautin, an expert on se… marcuschua on In the news – ‘Ext… MGYA - LTA to suss o… on That uniquely Singaporean crab…
- LSM4263 Field Studies in Biodiversity: Registration open! 18 May 2016
- Job: Research Assistant position in conservation science modelling (deadline: 20 May 2016) 20 April 2016
- MSc opportunity: Conservation of Megapodius cumingii [BurungTambun] on the Mantanani Islands, Sabah, Malaysia 19 April 2016
- Job: Full-time Research Assistant at Freshwater & Invasion Biology Lab (1-year, renewable; deadline 27 May 2016) 14 April 2016
- Job: Research Field Assistant – Botany/Plant Ecology, May – Jun 2016 14 April 2016
- Job: Manager/ Biodiversity (Biodiversity Information & Policy) (deadline 24 Apr 2016) 13 April 2016
- Life Sciences graduating students – you are invited to a Farewell Dinner, Fri 08 Apr 2016: 6.00pm – register now! 28 March 2016
- Are you interested in a Master of Science degree by coursework @ Dept Biological Sciences? Let us know through this survey! 23 March 2016
- Right under our noses! Microhyla laterite, a new and endangered species of frog discovered through an integrative taxonomic approach 10 March 2016
- Conservation Asia 2016: conference scholarships for Singapore students working on urban ecology 8 March 2016
- Sun 05 Jun 2016 – Journey to the East with Pedal Ubin! (30 places) 18 May 2016
- Discover Pulau Ubin during Pesta Ubin, 14 May – 12 June 2016! 18 May 2016
- Operation No Release 2016 – an annual exercise to prevent the release of the wrong animals in the wrong place! 18 May 2016
- The post SG50 intern — Han Shen! 21 March 2016
- The 15th Battle of Pasir Panjang Anniversary Walk, Sat 13 Feb 2016 14 February 2016
- Internship position open 11 January 2016
- Missed that pangolin roadkill! 26 July 2015
- The 4th Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium – 24 five-minute presentations and 30 posters! (Sat 01 Aug 2015) 21 July 2015
- Make a difference – Toddycats eulogised by Joseph Koh during NUS Life Sciences commencement! 13 July 2015
- NUS Toddycats at the Festival of Biodiversity, 27-28 Jun 2015! 3 July 2015
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Host-parasite arms races and eff mimicry through avian eyes – Dr. Martin Stevens (Dept of Zoology, University of Cambridge)
Click on image to download pdf.
Dear All, The RMBR Facebook Page is up! Click on image for larger view. Please click HERE to be directed to the page and click the “like” button!
The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Vol. 59(1) is now available for download. Click on image for larger view. To download pdf of cover, please click HERE. To download articles from this Vol 59(1), please click HERE.
From left: Ms Fazimah Aziz & Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar Ms Fazimah Aziz and Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar visited the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research from the 22nd to the 25th of February 2011 to collect data from our specimens. Both ladies … Continue reading
Fauna & Flora International: Senior Project Manager, Cambodia Payments for Ecosystem Services Project Job Application
To download PDF with relevant information, please click HERE.
For a larger view, click on image. For larger view, click on image. The No. 2 issue of the Cambodian Journal of Natural History of Vol 2010 is here! A highlight on interesting articles coming up! Stay tuned!
Dr Cornelia Weber is the General Manager of the Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik, Humboldt University of Berlin; Deputy Managing Director of the Department Scientific Collections and Science Communication. She dropped by for a leisure visit to the Raffles Museum … Continue reading