- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research is no more
- The Professor Who Helped Raise SGD$46m to Establish the New Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Man of Science and Dreams – ST article 21st March 2014
- Over 500,000 specimens are being prepared for the BIG move! – zbNOW 5 March 2014
- Singapore Biodiversity Records: The Curious Incident of the Snake in the Hostel Shoe Cupboard
Hey let’s take a pic… on Two hurt in wild boar attack i… Jenny Lyle on $2.5 shipment of illegal ivory… Best read book this… on Daphne Fautin, an expert on se… marcuschua on In the news – ‘Ext… MGYA - LTA to suss o… on That uniquely Singaporean crab…
- Wed 18 Nov 2015 – 1st ASEAN Universities Workshop on Conservation Biology 13 November 2015
- Wed 11 Nov 2015: 4.00pm @ DBS CR1 – Pierre-Michel Forget on ‘Even +1ºC impacts tropical rainforest ecosystems’ 5 November 2015
- Wed 28 Oct 2015: 5.00pm – Richard Leschen on New Zealand’s Alpine Beetle, “Life in the Clouds” 28 October 2015
- Thu 29 Oct 2015: 7.00pm @ LKCNHM – Dwi Listyo Rahayu on “Hermit crabs of Singapore” 27 October 2015
- Fri 30 Oct 2015: 4.00pm – Peter Todd on “Recent Advances, Current Applications, and Future Challenges in Experimental Marine Ecology” 27 October 2015
- Mon 26 Oct 2015: 4.00pm @ SR2 – Maxine Mowe on ‘Growth and toxin production of cyanobacteria Microcystis spp. from Singapore reservoirs.’ 22 October 2015
- 23 Oct 2015: 4.00pm – Guy Nathan Rutty on “The pathology of King Richard III” 20 October 2015
- Job: Part-time research field assistant in Small Mammals, Nov 2015 – Mar 2016 14 October 2015
- Job: Conference organization assistant for Conservation Asia 2016 in Singapore (immediate to Jul 2016) 14 October 2015
- Job: Research Assistant or Associate: Land use change and conservation in Myanmar (3 years) 14 October 2015
- The 4th Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium – 24 five-minute presentations and 30 posters! (Sat 01 Aug 2015) 21 July 2015
- Make a difference – Toddycats eulogised by Joseph Koh during NUS Life Sciences commencement! 13 July 2015
- NUS Toddycats at the Festival of Biodiversity, 27-28 Jun 2015! 3 July 2015
- Packing for the Festival of Biodiversity @ Vivocity this weekend! 26 June 2015
- Meeting the interns! 24 June 2015
- Festival of Biodiversity Training! 20 June 2015
- Toddycats at Ubin Day, 13-14 Jun 2015 20 June 2015
- Toddycats at Ubin Day! 16 June 2015
- REGISTRATION OPEN – Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium IV on Sat 01 Aug 2015 @ NUS 8 June 2015
- Highlights of Love MacRitchie Walks by Toddycats, Season 4 28 May 2015
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Host-parasite arms races and eff mimicry through avian eyes – Dr. Martin Stevens (Dept of Zoology, University of Cambridge)
Click on image to download pdf.
Dear All, The RMBR Facebook Page is up! Click on image for larger view. Please click HERE to be directed to the page and click the “like” button!
The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Vol. 59(1) is now available for download. Click on image for larger view. To download pdf of cover, please click HERE. To download articles from this Vol 59(1), please click HERE.
From left: Ms Fazimah Aziz & Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar Ms Fazimah Aziz and Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar visited the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research from the 22nd to the 25th of February 2011 to collect data from our specimens. Both ladies … Continue reading
Fauna & Flora International: Senior Project Manager, Cambodia Payments for Ecosystem Services Project Job Application
To download PDF with relevant information, please click HERE.
For a larger view, click on image. For larger view, click on image. The No. 2 issue of the Cambodian Journal of Natural History of Vol 2010 is here! A highlight on interesting articles coming up! Stay tuned!
Dr Cornelia Weber is the General Manager of the Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik, Humboldt University of Berlin; Deputy Managing Director of the Department Scientific Collections and Science Communication. She dropped by for a leisure visit to the Raffles Museum … Continue reading