- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research is no more
- The Professor Who Helped Raise SGD$46m to Establish the New Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Man of Science and Dreams – ST article 21st March 2014
- Over 500,000 specimens are being prepared for the BIG move! – zbNOW 5 March 2014
- Singapore Biodiversity Records: The Curious Incident of the Snake in the Hostel Shoe Cupboard
Hey let’s take a pic… on Two hurt in wild boar attack i… Jenny Lyle on $2.5 shipment of illegal ivory… Best read book this… on Daphne Fautin, an expert on se… marcuschua on In the news – ‘Ext… MGYA - LTA to suss o… on That uniquely Singaporean crab…
- Thu 27 Oct 2016: 6.30pm @ SR1 – For undergraduates: A chat about research opportunities in NUS with grad students 21 October 2016
- Wed 16 Nov 2016: 9am – 6pm – the 2nd ASEAN Workshop on Conservation Biology: Registration and Abstracts 20 October 2016
- Fri 21 Oct 2016: 4.00pm @ NUS DBS CR1 – John Endler on Bowerbird sexual displays and display structures 18 October 2016
- Wed 19 Oct 2016:10.00am @NUS DBS CR1 – Jörg Wiedenmann on “Impacts of nutrient enrichment on coral bleaching” 14 October 2016
- Job: Full-time internship (2–4 months) for Dense & Green Building Typologies project in Singapore 12 October 2016
- Fri 30 Sep 2016: 9.30am @ DBS CR2 – Du Rosa Celia Poquita on acclimatization mechanisms of coral holobiont under varying environmental conditions 21 September 2016
- Tue 27 Sep 2016: 9.30am @ SBG Botany Centre – Kerrie Wilson on “Structured Approaches to Environmental Management” 18 September 2016
- Fri 23 Sep 2016: 4.00pm @ NUS DBS CR1 – Kerrie Wilson on “Conservation decision making in social-ecological systems” 18 September 2016
- Job: Undergraduate part-time assistants wanted (Sep 2016 – Aug 2017) for image processing & digital archiving of Comprehensive Marine Biodiversity Survey specimens 1 September 2016
- Job: Full time Research Assistant, project on stray dogs: 1-year (by 7th August 2016) 25 July 2016
- FREE PUBLIC TALK: PROFESSOR JERRY COYNE: EVOLUTION IS TRUE, AND WHY PEOPLE STILL DON’T BELIEVE IT. 12 October 2016
- Let’s be conscious consumers – choose RSPO-certified “haze-free” palm oil! [pmhaze.org campaign] 19 September 2016
- Festival of Biodiversity 2016 29 August 2016
- Happy National Day from mangrove cleanup volunteers! 9 August 2016
- Open for registration – Love MacRitchie Walks August-September 2016 13 July 2016
- Celebrate National Day with a coastal cleanup @ Lim Chu Kang beach and mangrove 11 July 2016
- Toddycats @ Pesta Ubin 2016 (Part I): A Celebration of Singapore’s Marine Biodiversity and a plea to Reduce our Plastic Footprint 23 June 2016
- Love MacRitchie Update July 2015-May 2016 30 May 2016
- Sun 05 Jun 2016 – Journey to the East with Pedal Ubin! (30 places) 18 May 2016
- Discover Pulau Ubin during Pesta Ubin, 14 May – 12 June 2016! 18 May 2016
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Host-parasite arms races and eff mimicry through avian eyes – Dr. Martin Stevens (Dept of Zoology, University of Cambridge)
Click on image to download pdf.
Dear All, The RMBR Facebook Page is up! Click on image for larger view. Please click HERE to be directed to the page and click the “like” button!
The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Vol. 59(1) is now available for download. Click on image for larger view. To download pdf of cover, please click HERE. To download articles from this Vol 59(1), please click HERE.
From left: Ms Fazimah Aziz & Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar Ms Fazimah Aziz and Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar visited the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research from the 22nd to the 25th of February 2011 to collect data from our specimens. Both ladies … Continue reading
Fauna & Flora International: Senior Project Manager, Cambodia Payments for Ecosystem Services Project Job Application
To download PDF with relevant information, please click HERE.
For a larger view, click on image. For larger view, click on image. The No. 2 issue of the Cambodian Journal of Natural History of Vol 2010 is here! A highlight on interesting articles coming up! Stay tuned!
Dr Cornelia Weber is the General Manager of the Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik, Humboldt University of Berlin; Deputy Managing Director of the Department Scientific Collections and Science Communication. She dropped by for a leisure visit to the Raffles Museum … Continue reading