- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research is no more
- The Professor Who Helped Raise SGD$46m to Establish the New Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Man of Science and Dreams – ST article 21st March 2014
- Over 500,000 specimens are being prepared for the BIG move! – zbNOW 5 March 2014
- Singapore Biodiversity Records: The Curious Incident of the Snake in the Hostel Shoe Cupboard
Hey let’s take a pic… on Two hurt in wild boar attack i… Jenny Lyle on $2.5 shipment of illegal ivory… Best read book this… on Daphne Fautin, an expert on se… marcuschua on In the news – ‘Ext… MGYA - LTA to suss o… on That uniquely Singaporean crab…
- Registration for LSM4263 Field Studies in Biodiversity EXTENDED till 8 June 2015 5 June 2015
- Tue 28 Apr 2015: 2pm @ SR2 – Lee Bee Yan on the spider crabs of Singapore 22 April 2015
- Tue 21 Apr 2015: 11am – Ng Shengrong on “Influence of Pleistocene climate change on patterns of gene flow across the avifauna of Wallacea” 21 April 2015
- Remembering Dr Ong Bee Lian, lecturer, mentor and friend 20 April 2015
- Dr Ong Bee Lian’s Memorial – Mon 20 April 2015: 4.00pm @ LT 32 20 April 2015
- Thu 16 Apr 2015: 3.00pm – Joshua Koh on “The ecology and management of Sus scrofa vittatus in CCNR” 9 April 2015
- Vote for Singapore’s National Butterfly! Deadline – 30 April 2015 6 April 2015
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Kuan Yew 23 March 2015
- Talk: Weevils with weapons: alternative mating tactics & exaggerated trait evolution in brentine weevils 23 March 2015
- Internship position open for mammal outreach and research 3 March 2015
- Packing for the Festival of Biodiversity @ Vivocity this weekend! 26 June 2015
- Meeting the interns! 24 June 2015
- Toddycats at Ubin Day! 16 June 2015
- REGISTRATION OPEN – Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium IV on Sat 01 Aug 2015 @ NUS 8 June 2015
- Highlights of Love MacRitchie Walks by Toddycats, Season 4 28 May 2015
- Join NUS Toddycats at Ubin Day 2015 – Pedal Ubin and the ICCS, Palm Civet and Otter booths! 18 May 2015
- Operation No Release 2015 – join us on this public education exercise in May 30 April 2015
- Toddycats at the official opening of the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum 21 April 2015
- Kent Ridge Heritage Trail Training – Mapping the trail with lamp post numbers 7 April 2015
- Kent Ridge Heritage Trail Walks – PART 2! 26 March 2015
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Host-parasite arms races and eff mimicry through avian eyes – Dr. Martin Stevens (Dept of Zoology, University of Cambridge)
Click on image to download pdf.
Dear All, The RMBR Facebook Page is up! Click on image for larger view. Please click HERE to be directed to the page and click the “like” button!
The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Vol. 59(1) is now available for download. Click on image for larger view. To download pdf of cover, please click HERE. To download articles from this Vol 59(1), please click HERE.
From left: Ms Fazimah Aziz & Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar Ms Fazimah Aziz and Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar visited the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research from the 22nd to the 25th of February 2011 to collect data from our specimens. Both ladies … Continue reading
Fauna & Flora International: Senior Project Manager, Cambodia Payments for Ecosystem Services Project Job Application
To download PDF with relevant information, please click HERE.
For a larger view, click on image. For larger view, click on image. The No. 2 issue of the Cambodian Journal of Natural History of Vol 2010 is here! A highlight on interesting articles coming up! Stay tuned!
Dr Cornelia Weber is the General Manager of the Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik, Humboldt University of Berlin; Deputy Managing Director of the Department Scientific Collections and Science Communication. She dropped by for a leisure visit to the Raffles Museum … Continue reading