- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research is no more
- The Professor Who Helped Raise SGD$46m to Establish the New Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Man of Science and Dreams – ST article 21st March 2014
- Over 500,000 specimens are being prepared for the BIG move! – zbNOW 5 March 2014
- Singapore Biodiversity Records: The Curious Incident of the Snake in the Hostel Shoe Cupboard
Hey let’s take a pic… on Two hurt in wild boar attack i… Jenny Lyle on $2.5 shipment of illegal ivory… Best read book this… on Daphne Fautin, an expert on se… marcuschua on In the news – ‘Ext… MGYA - LTA to suss o… on That uniquely Singaporean crab…
- RIP Mr Lee Kuan Kuan Yew 23 March 2015
- Talk: Weevils with weapons: alternative mating tactics & exaggerated trait evolution in brentine weevils 23 March 2015
- Internship position open for mammal outreach and research 3 March 2015
- “Creating complex habitats for restoration and reconciliation” – Lynette Loke, Peter Todd et al 23 February 2015
- Four days in a Wilderness First Aid Course 29 January 2015
- The future of evolutionary diversity in reef corals – Huang & Roy 2015 22 January 2015
- Job: Field Assistant for Radio tracking civet project (deadline: 31 Jan 2015) 19 January 2015
- Job: Intern/part-time student assistants for common palm civet research project (deadline: 20 Jan 2015) 6 January 2015
- Job: 24-month Project Manager (freshwater ecology; deadline: 25 Jan 2014) 23 December 2014
- Antonia Monteiro weighs in on the colour blue on NPR 20 November 2014
- Kent Ridge Heritage Trail Walks – PART 2! 26 March 2015
- BoSS IV planning now under way! First Subcommittee meeting – 20 Mar 2015, 6.30pm 25 March 2015
- LKCNHM Volunteers Engagement Tea 5 March 2015
- HOWL at the Moon 12 – A Gathering of Toddycats! 3 March 2015
- Himalayan Mutt Project 5-day Fundraiser 23 February 2015
- The Himalayan Mutt Project by Debby Ng! 17 February 2015
- Introducing the #SG50interns: Lynn & Sankar will change the world! 10 February 2015
- The Kent Ridge Heritage Trail revived with the first NUS Walk for the year! 5 February 2015
- Attention NUS staff and students – catalyse the community as a Kent Ridge Heritage guide! 2 February 2015
- Wed 11 Feb 2015 @ NUS LT34 – Debby Ng speaks about Himalayan Mutt Project! 2 February 2015
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Host-parasite arms races and eff mimicry through avian eyes – Dr. Martin Stevens (Dept of Zoology, University of Cambridge)
Click on image to download pdf.
Dear All, The RMBR Facebook Page is up! Click on image for larger view. Please click HERE to be directed to the page and click the “like” button!
The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Vol. 59(1) is now available for download. Click on image for larger view. To download pdf of cover, please click HERE. To download articles from this Vol 59(1), please click HERE.
From left: Ms Fazimah Aziz & Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar Ms Fazimah Aziz and Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar visited the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research from the 22nd to the 25th of February 2011 to collect data from our specimens. Both ladies … Continue reading
Fauna & Flora International: Senior Project Manager, Cambodia Payments for Ecosystem Services Project Job Application
To download PDF with relevant information, please click HERE.
For a larger view, click on image. For larger view, click on image. The No. 2 issue of the Cambodian Journal of Natural History of Vol 2010 is here! A highlight on interesting articles coming up! Stay tuned!
Dr Cornelia Weber is the General Manager of the Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik, Humboldt University of Berlin; Deputy Managing Director of the Department Scientific Collections and Science Communication. She dropped by for a leisure visit to the Raffles Museum … Continue reading