- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research is no more
- The Professor Who Helped Raise SGD$46m to Establish the New Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Man of Science and Dreams – ST article 21st March 2014
- Over 500,000 specimens are being prepared for the BIG move! – zbNOW 5 March 2014
- Singapore Biodiversity Records: The Curious Incident of the Snake in the Hostel Shoe Cupboard
Hey let’s take a pic… on Two hurt in wild boar attack i… Jenny Lyle on $2.5 shipment of illegal ivory… Best read book this… on Daphne Fautin, an expert on se… marcuschua on In the news – ‘Ext… MGYA - LTA to suss o… on That uniquely Singaporean crab…
- Interns for documentary team filming Singapore’s wildlife (1 – 3 months) 29 July 2015
- Wed 05 Aug 2015: 4.15pm @ DBS CF2 – Greg Rouse on “Queens of Decay, Osedax bone worms and whalefalls” 29 July 2015
- Wed 05 Aug 2015: 2.00pm @ NUS DBS CR2 – Helen Nash on the “Ecology, genetics and conservation of pangolins” 24 July 2015
- Neo Mei Lin, marine biologist, featured on Women’s Weekly 24 July 2015
- Today, Thu 23 Jul 2015: 4.00pm @ NUS DBS Conference Room 1 – Lucie Bland on “Assessing Global Risks to Biodiversity” 23 July 2015
- Job for biology graduates: biologist at PUB (by 28 Jul 2015) 14 July 2015
- DBS Research Lab talks, 30 Jul 2015: 8.30am – 5.30pm for dept staff 14 July 2015
- Registration for LSM4263 Field Studies in Biodiversity EXTENDED till 8 June 2015 5 June 2015
- Tue 28 Apr 2015: 2pm @ SR2 – Lee Bee Yan on the spider crabs of Singapore 22 April 2015
- Tue 21 Apr 2015: 11am – Ng Shengrong on “Influence of Pleistocene climate change on patterns of gene flow across the avifauna of Wallacea” 21 April 2015
- The 4th Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium – 24 five-minute presentations and 30 posters! (Sat 01 Aug 2015) 21 July 2015
- Make a difference – Toddycats eulogised by Joseph Koh during NUS Life Sciences commencement! 13 July 2015
- NUS Toddycats at the Festival of Biodiversity, 27-28 Jun 2015! 3 July 2015
- Packing for the Festival of Biodiversity @ Vivocity this weekend! 26 June 2015
- Meeting the interns! 24 June 2015
- Festival of Biodiversity Training! 20 June 2015
- Toddycats at Ubin Day, 13-14 Jun 2015 20 June 2015
- Toddycats at Ubin Day! 16 June 2015
- REGISTRATION OPEN – Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium IV on Sat 01 Aug 2015 @ NUS 8 June 2015
- Highlights of Love MacRitchie Walks by Toddycats, Season 4 28 May 2015
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Host-parasite arms races and eff mimicry through avian eyes – Dr. Martin Stevens (Dept of Zoology, University of Cambridge)
Click on image to download pdf.
Dear All, The RMBR Facebook Page is up! Click on image for larger view. Please click HERE to be directed to the page and click the “like” button!
The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Vol. 59(1) is now available for download. Click on image for larger view. To download pdf of cover, please click HERE. To download articles from this Vol 59(1), please click HERE.
From left: Ms Fazimah Aziz & Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar Ms Fazimah Aziz and Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar visited the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research from the 22nd to the 25th of February 2011 to collect data from our specimens. Both ladies … Continue reading
Fauna & Flora International: Senior Project Manager, Cambodia Payments for Ecosystem Services Project Job Application
To download PDF with relevant information, please click HERE.
For a larger view, click on image. For larger view, click on image. The No. 2 issue of the Cambodian Journal of Natural History of Vol 2010 is here! A highlight on interesting articles coming up! Stay tuned!
Dr Cornelia Weber is the General Manager of the Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik, Humboldt University of Berlin; Deputy Managing Director of the Department Scientific Collections and Science Communication. She dropped by for a leisure visit to the Raffles Museum … Continue reading