- Over 500,000 specimens are being prepared for the BIG move! – zbNOW 5 March 2014
- Singapore Biodiversity Records: The Curious Incident of the Snake in the Hostel Shoe Cupboard
- In the news – ‘Extinct’ orchid resurfaces in Bukit Timah reserve
- New Articles in Nature in Singapore and Singapore Biodiversity Records
- The 3rd International Bornean Frog Race 2014 is here
marcuschua on In the news – ‘Ext… MGYA - LTA to suss o… on That uniquely Singaporean crab… 壹峯陳 on In the news – ‘Ext… KS Lai on More sightings of wild otters… More than 1,500kg of… on Raffles Museum Toddycats and f…
- Undergraduate internship: Tropical tree surveys in Polynesia (May-Jun 2014); application deadline: 20 Mar 2014 7 March 2014
- Job: Research Assistant Position in freshwater ecology 6 March 2014
- Friday, 28 Feb 2014, 4.00pm @ CR1: Luke Gibson on “Deforestation and tropical biodiversity: What is lost, and what survives?” 21 February 2014
- U@live featuring Bernard Harrison – 26 February 2014: 7.30pm @ Shaw Foundation Alumni House 17 February 2014
- Biodiversity Research Symposium 2014 – Sat, 24 May 2014 11 February 2014
- Darwin Day 2014 ‘Celebrates the Science of Life’ – four talks @ U Town on Thu 13 Feb 2014: 7.00pm 11 February 2014
- Climate Change Adaptation: Aquatic Invasives and Coastal Restoration Symposium, 26-27 February 2014 10 February 2014
- Fri, 07 Feb 2014, 4.00pm @ CR1: David Bickford on “Discovering Biodiversity and Exploring Extinction” 7 February 2014
- Wed, 29 Jan 2014, 10.00am @ CR1: Brett Scheffers on “Frog life in the canopy: how wet loving species survive hot and dry habitats” 28 January 2014
- Thu, 06 Feb 2014, 3.00pm @ CR1: Yuchen Ang on “Modern morphological techniques, and the evolutionary biology and taxonomy of Sepsidae (Diptera)” 28 January 2014
- First Love MacRitchie Walk of 2014: Macaques, drongos and bird waves 27 February 2014
- Toddycats HOWL 9: the museum, our logo, endemic crabs, Singapore flowering, otters and a song 26 February 2014
- Toddycats Howl 9 on Wed 26 Feb 2014: 7.00pm 25 February 2014
- Toddycats’ MacRitchie forest walks in 2014 11 February 2014
- Toddycats are back with Love MacRitchie Walks 2014! 7 February 2014
- Preparing for 2014 and beyond! 23 January 2014
- Raffles Museum Toddycats! at the 20th Anniversary celebration of Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve (7 Dec 2013) 10 December 2013
- Sungei Buloh celebrates 20 years: Join in the festivities with Toddycats this Saturday 7 December 2013! 4 December 2013
- Toddycats’ second Love MacRitchie Walk for NUS: colugos, whip snake, bearded dragons and slender squirrels! 24 November 2013
- Siltation at Venus Loop stream; feedback and action to prevent damage to nature reserves 24 November 2013
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Host-parasite arms races and eff mimicry through avian eyes – Dr. Martin Stevens (Dept of Zoology, University of Cambridge)
Click on image to download pdf.
Dear All, The RMBR Facebook Page is up! Click on image for larger view. Please click HERE to be directed to the page and click the “like” button!
The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Vol. 59(1) is now available for download. Click on image for larger view. To download pdf of cover, please click HERE. To download articles from this Vol 59(1), please click HERE.
From left: Ms Fazimah Aziz & Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar Ms Fazimah Aziz and Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar visited the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research from the 22nd to the 25th of February 2011 to collect data from our specimens. Both ladies … Continue reading
Fauna & Flora International: Senior Project Manager, Cambodia Payments for Ecosystem Services Project Job Application
To download PDF with relevant information, please click HERE.
For a larger view, click on image. For larger view, click on image. The No. 2 issue of the Cambodian Journal of Natural History of Vol 2010 is here! A highlight on interesting articles coming up! Stay tuned!
Dr Cornelia Weber is the General Manager of the Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik, Humboldt University of Berlin; Deputy Managing Director of the Department Scientific Collections and Science Communication. She dropped by for a leisure visit to the Raffles Museum … Continue reading
Click on image for larger view. Created by Mr. Ron Yeo Keng Hui, this seashore workbook is developed as part of Project Semakau to educate students on the seashore ecosystem in Singapore. Project Semakau is a joint community involvement and … Continue reading
Click image for larger view.