- Birders meet – young David Tan chances upon Ben King in Central Park, New York 15 May 2013
- Donation to university will fund grad student scholarships and honours projects 11 May 2013
- Tea-drinking FTTAs recycle! 9 May 2013
- Registration is now open for LSM4263 – Field Studies in Biodiversity (deadline 07 Jun 2013) 9 May 2013
- Volunteer help with discus fish surveys at Aquarama, 30 May – 02 June 2013 (UK student’s research project) 8 May 2013
- Road resurfacing works from mid-May at Lower Kent Ridge Road 8 May 2013
- Fri 03 May 2013: 3.00pm @ S1A SR: Tang Qian on “Origin and spread of the German cockroach, Blattella germanica” 30 April 2013
- Undergrad part-time field/lab assistants wanted (Apr – Dec 2013) 29 April 2013
- Current research strengths in Environmental Biology (or what the Biodiversity Crew is doing) 25 April 2013
- FTTAs at digital literacy classes! 24 April 2013
- Shifting specimens! 15 May 2013
- “Lessons to a child, from Mother Nature” – Toddycat Sean Yap’s relationship with nature 13 May 2013
- Exploring Singapore’s biodiversity – reflections of a Canadian exchange student at NUS 9 May 2013
- Join the Youth for Ecology Dialogues on Saturdays 4, 11 and 18 May 2013: 8 am to 1pm! 3 May 2013
- “Pulau Ubin – facts and discussion” – Tue 30 Apr 2013: 7.00pm – 9.30pm @ NUS LT27 26 April 2013
- The Otter Cycling Trail v2.0 – Of herons, storks, owls, otters and stories galore 26 April 2013
- Otterman speaking at “Our Heritage in Nature” on Sat 11 May 2013: 9am-12:30pm (updated: free admission!) 16 April 2013
- Programme details for our gig in June – “Science on Saturday” for NUS FoS alumni 4 April 2013
- Calendar 2013 27 March 2013
- Faces of the collection – photos from the Raffles Museum Last Hurrah! tours 21 March 2013
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Host-parasite arms races and eff mimicry through avian eyes – Dr. Martin Stevens (Dept of Zoology, University of Cambridge)
Click on image to download pdf.
Dear All, The RMBR Facebook Page is up! Click on image for larger view. Please click HERE to be directed to the page and click the “like” button!
The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Vol. 59(1) is now available for download. Click on image for larger view. To download pdf of cover, please click HERE. To download articles from this Vol 59(1), please click HERE.
From left: Ms Fazimah Aziz & Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar Ms Fazimah Aziz and Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar visited the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research from the 22nd to the 25th of February 2011 to collect data from our specimens. Both ladies … Continue reading
Fauna & Flora International: Senior Project Manager, Cambodia Payments for Ecosystem Services Project Job Application
To download PDF with relevant information, please click HERE.
For a larger view, click on image. For larger view, click on image. The No. 2 issue of the Cambodian Journal of Natural History of Vol 2010 is here! A highlight on interesting articles coming up! Stay tuned!
Dr Cornelia Weber is the General Manager of the Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik, Humboldt University of Berlin; Deputy Managing Director of the Department Scientific Collections and Science Communication. She dropped by for a leisure visit to the Raffles Museum … Continue reading
Click on image for larger view. Created by Mr. Ron Yeo Keng Hui, this seashore workbook is developed as part of Project Semakau to educate students on the seashore ecosystem in Singapore. Project Semakau is a joint community involvement and … Continue reading
Click image for larger view.