- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research is no more
- The Professor Who Helped Raise SGD$46m to Establish the New Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Man of Science and Dreams – ST article 21st March 2014
- Over 500,000 specimens are being prepared for the BIG move! – zbNOW 5 March 2014
- Singapore Biodiversity Records: The Curious Incident of the Snake in the Hostel Shoe Cupboard
marcuschua on In the news – ‘Ext… MGYA - LTA to suss o… on That uniquely Singaporean crab… 壹峯陳 on In the news – ‘Ext… KS Lai on More sightings of wild otters… More than 1,500kg of… on Raffles Museum Toddycats and f…
- Mon 11 Aug 2014: 2.00pm @ DBS Conf Rm II: Zeng Yiwen on “Natural and anthrogenic interactions between freshwater crabs & crayfish” 22 July 2014
- The first NUS DBS Insect-Spider Annual Symposium @ U Town, Fri 11 Jul 2014 4 July 2014
- Sat 05 Jul 2014: 10.15am @ Singapore Botanic Gardens, Botany Centre – Two Talks on Moths 21 June 2014
- Mon 30 Jun 2014: 4.00pm @ DBS CR – WIlliam F. Laurance on “A global strategy for road building” 20 June 2014
- Butterfly ‘eyespot’ research by Antónia featured on ScienceDaily 10 June 2014
- Tai Chong’s paper in PLOS ONE highlighted by EurekAlert 6 June 2014
- Sun 08 Jun 2014: 4.00pm @ SBG Botany Centre – “The Beauty and Systematics of Porcelain Crabs,” by Masayuki Osawa (Wallace Lecture Series) 5 June 2014
- Job: Research Assistant for seven month population genetics study 4 June 2014
- Full and Part time Job Opportunities in Freshwater Ecology with TMSI EMID 26 May 2014
- Job: Full-time Teaching Assistant (FTTA) for Undergraduate Courses for Life Sciences (deadline: 23 May 2014) 25 April 2014
- Were you at the Festival of Biodiversity? Relive it with us! 21 July 2014
- Upcoming Love MacRitchie Walks by Toddycats in July-October 2014! 20 July 2014
- Singapore’s first Marine park at Sisters’ Island! 18 July 2014
- Sungei Buloh walk with FASStrack Asia students 23 June 2014
- Toddycats at the Faculty of Science Open House (17 May 2014) 30 May 2014
- Jane’s Walk Singapore feat. Love MacRitchie 20 May 2014
- Love MacRitchie Walk – Happy campers despite the drizzle and a blue coral snake appears! 28 April 2014
- Kang Ting from RGS writes about her guiding experience at Venus Loop 18 April 2014
- Love MacRitchie Walk – can this mushroom be eaten? 7 April 2014
- Love MacRitchie Walk – kampung games and ethical wildlife photography 26 March 2014
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Host-parasite arms races and eff mimicry through avian eyes – Dr. Martin Stevens (Dept of Zoology, University of Cambridge)
Click on image to download pdf.
Dear All, The RMBR Facebook Page is up! Click on image for larger view. Please click HERE to be directed to the page and click the “like” button!
The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Vol. 59(1) is now available for download. Click on image for larger view. To download pdf of cover, please click HERE. To download articles from this Vol 59(1), please click HERE.
From left: Ms Fazimah Aziz & Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar Ms Fazimah Aziz and Ms Hasmahzaiti Omar visited the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research from the 22nd to the 25th of February 2011 to collect data from our specimens. Both ladies … Continue reading
Fauna & Flora International: Senior Project Manager, Cambodia Payments for Ecosystem Services Project Job Application
To download PDF with relevant information, please click HERE.
For a larger view, click on image. For larger view, click on image. The No. 2 issue of the Cambodian Journal of Natural History of Vol 2010 is here! A highlight on interesting articles coming up! Stay tuned!
Dr Cornelia Weber is the General Manager of the Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik, Humboldt University of Berlin; Deputy Managing Director of the Department Scientific Collections and Science Communication. She dropped by for a leisure visit to the Raffles Museum … Continue reading
Click on image for larger view. Created by Mr. Ron Yeo Keng Hui, this seashore workbook is developed as part of Project Semakau to educate students on the seashore ecosystem in Singapore. Project Semakau is a joint community involvement and … Continue reading
Click image for larger view.